Disappointing news :(

We are really sorry to have to say that our plans to re-open Douglas Drive with small bubble groups on Monday 5th October has had to be postponed, due to the Covid-19 situation now escalating.

We are very disappointed as we were so looking forward to seeing everyone but, the safety of our clients is our top priority.

This decision will be under constant review and we will keep you informed.

Please remember, you can call us any time. If we are not in the office please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s